We’re happy to announce the completion of a new home construction project near Springfield, Missouri. We built this custom home on 170 acres of undeveloped woodland with rolling hills, hiking trails, pastures, and a hot spring – in Dallas County near Buffalo, Missouri.
This rural homestead is completely custom, which means there’s nothing in this house that is considered “builder grade.” Many custom home builders use cheap materials, but I don’t agree with that. Everything we do is high quality and custom – everything from the foundation up.
Unique style for your new custom home
When you hire Daher Construction, you get to help pick the style of the home and everything that goes in it.
The style of this house is a mixture of old-world French country and old-world craftsman. The thoughtful design gives it a rustic, natural feel. It’s filled with natural wood grain, highlighted by the high-contrast stains on the lighter-colored floors and darker cabinets.
Quality materials and expert craftsmanship
We always use the best quality materials that we have found tried-and-true, that work every time, here in Southwest Missouri. In the Ozarks, we have a unique climate and there are materials that will work and materials that won’t work. We have tried many different products over the years, so we know which ones perform well and which ones don’t. We want your house to last a long time. These products help ensure longevity of a home.
And we stick to traditional craftsmanship and building techniques, enhanced by the latest technology. We blend old-school methods with new technology.
Everything in this custom home is unique and custom:
- Circle-cut trim work
- ¾-inch oak-hickory floors that we finished “in place”
- Knotty pine, solid-core doors with clear finish and a camber top
- Custom quarter-sawed oak cabinets
- Granet countertops
- Custom mirrors and light fixtures
- “Big beam” look both inside the living room and outside on two patios
- Crank-out windows with heavy-duty, low-E, thermopane glass – plus a wood look on the inside and low maintenance vinyl-clad exterior
- Low-maintenance aluminum soffit, facia, and gutters
- Architecture shingle roof with a 30-year warranty
- Brick and natural stone on the exterior and fireplace
- And much more!
These are great products that are backed by manufacturer warranties, so homeowners can enjoy their properties for years to come. And as the general contractor, it’s my job to ensure every item is installed properly.
Partnerships are key to new home construction
There are a lot of great people that we rely on for our success:
- Tim Scott Carpentry
- Lumber and other building materials from Meeks (https://www.facebook.com/MeeksLumber)
- Plumbing by DeLong Plumbing Heating & Air
- HVAC by Four Winds Heating & Air Conditioning
- The architect JL Thompson Design
- A-series casement windows by Andersen
- Engineered floor joists by Trus Joist® TJI®
- Subfloor is AdvanTech®
- And many more
The goal of a custom home is to build it to the exacting standards of the homeowner and make it their dream home that they can enjoy for many years to come. Request a free consultation today!