We are looking for a detail-oriented carpenter to work on a variety of projects. You will be responsible for the safe construction, installation, and repair of wooden structures. You will also be required to install wooden fixtures, furniture, and similar elements. This position is Monday to Friday.
To ensure success as a carpenter, you should be able to interpret architectural blueprints and ensure the safety and quality of the final product. The journeyman carpenter should show exceptional attention to detail.
- Install metal and wood framing.
- Reading and understanding blueprints and schematics.
- Using hand and electric tools to cut, fabricate, and install framework components.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools. Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Install doors, windows, stairs, baseboards, and crown molding.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures.
- Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard.
- Maintain safety practices at all times.
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints is a plus.
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy
- Weekly pay
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company
- Opportunity to showcase your skills
- Monday – Friday
- 40 hours a week
- Must have previous experience working as a carpenter. Previous experience with stain-grade work and high-end materials is highly desired.
- Must be familiar with carpentry concepts
- Must be familiar with carpentry tools
- Must be familiar with construction safety practices
- Must be at least 18 years old
For more information, please contact the owner of Daher Construction:
- Tony Daher
- (417) 880-3958